I got an instagram!
It’s rlawrencefoster if any of ya’ll are interested!
I got an instagram!
- A. WHY MY LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED.
- B. FAVORITE BAND.
- C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM.
- D. HARDEST THING I’VE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
- E. MY BEST FRIEND.
- F. MY FAVOURITE MOVIE.
- G. SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- H. DO I SMOKE/DRINK?
- I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
- J. WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GET OLDER.
- K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
- L. ONE OF MY INSECURITIES.
- M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
- N. FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP AT?
- O. MY EYE COLOUR.
- P. WHY I HATE SCHOOL.
- Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
- R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
- S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
- T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
- U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
- V. LAST TIME I CRIED.
- W. CONCERTS I’VE BEEN TO.
- X. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF (…)?
- Y. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE.
- Z. HOW ARE YOU?
Don’t fear your misery
And it could help you write a novel one day
(Or a short poem)
"Pretty, beat down"
That girl will dance through the
night on her candy-colored toes.
Her arms ain’t nothing if
not browned and bangled.
They’ll say she’s so strong
in a backhanded manner.
Porcelain dolls crumble in
cabinets when she walks by.
The girl said she feels like nothing wrapped in pretty packaging.
"Taxing to the Max."
Pettiness is flushed
out of me.
Flex my red muscle
I am choosing
Baptized in The Styx
I am nothing but a walking river.
That is all I have.
Born a king
Died a pawn
This string of words is like a child, a being, a cell
And now it is over
My job is to smile at you through my teeth.
My job is to care when I really, really don’t .
My job is to move with purpose
while feeling that I have none.
My job is to wear convincing,
pre-packaged facial expressions that smell like burnt plastic.
My task is to fool everyone
into thinking that I am enough.
The Eagle Bull- Oxendine family is being sued by their child’s school for defamation, because they asked the school to permanently change their offensive and culturally insensitive Thanksgiving curriculum and to honor a two-year scholarship taken from their daughter after they voiced their concern over Native appropriation there.
They’re raising funds to defray mounting legal expenses. Please share this link and donate what you can. If they lose, we all lose. This case has the potential to set dangerous precedent where Natives are effectively gagged from speaking out against appropriation and the abuse of our culture and sacred ways by mainstream society. This is legal conquest. We can’t allow them to play Indian and hide behind judicial robes to do it. Thank you.
Contribute here: http://www.gofundme.com/8f3z30